Princess Soft Mini Synth is a small virtual expander with great performance that can be used to improve the sound of midi files on the most common music entertainment software (vanbasco, karaoke5, winlive, kanto player, hi-play, karall). The excellent sound performance is due to the two sound banks that accompany the synth, one basic (Princess soft people) already included in the setup of the software, one advanced (Princess Soft Gold) downloadable for free by clicking on the button below. The user can choose which one to use according to his needs. You can also use generic sf2 banks of your choice.
The sound is further defined by the midi equalizer and the reverb and chorus effects as well as the compressor. You need a midi driver to interface the synth with the software, we use "sbvmidi" that is configured in one click and is downloadable by clicking the button below.
The main features are:
-master midi volumes
- midi equalizer and saving the equalization level
- bench management sf2
- on/off on channels 4,5,16
- management of left bank ( proprietary sounds )
- Track 4 can be permanently activated or deactivated
- configurator for managing reverb and chorus levels, buffer selector
- reverb, chorus
- 2 proprietary sound benches , princess soft gold ( top of the range ) , princess soft people
- reverb selectable on battery
- Customized choice of the midi driver of use
NEW FEATURES IN VERSION 1.1
- insertion of a background lineup to fill the musical gap between one musical base and another. This function can be used either manually or automatically and is helpful in software such as vanbasco that can not handle mp3.
- driver freeze, that is the driver selected for use is always reused until the choice of a new one without each time, when opening the software, go to select it.
- midi tools specifically a double find (midi duplicate finder), a karaoke finder that allows you to find midi files with the features that interest us within our hd and then catalog them as we want.
- mp3 tag to insert text in mp3 and synchronize them to full line with the possibility of extrapolating a file .lrc